2. GOD is existent, intelligent, and blissful. He is formless, omniscient, kind, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginningless, unequalled, the support of all, the master of all fearless, eternal, holy and creator of the Universe. He alone is worthy of worship.
3. The VEDAS are the books of all true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, to teach them, to hear them, and to preach them.
4. One should always be ready to accept truth and give up untruth.
5. Everything should be done according to Dharma, that is after considering what is truth and what is untruth.
6. The chief object of the Arya Samaj is to good to the world,i.e., to make physical and social improvement.
7. We should treat all with love and justice according with dictates of Dharma.
8. We should dispel ignorance and diffuse knowledge.
9. One should not be content with one's own welfare alone, but should count the progress of all as one's own.
10. Everyone should consider oneself as bound in obeying social and all-benefiting rules, but everyone is free in matters pertaining to individual well-being.
|BACK TO TANKARA PAGE|